HR Coordinator 9 Mth Fixed Term Contract
HR Coordinator (9 Mth + Fixed Term Contract): A general HR Administrator/Assistant with specific responsibilitity dealing with payroll, pensions and Comps & Bens administatration and basic queries.
HR Coordinator (9 Mth + Fixed Term Contract): A market leading FMCG business that rank in the top few companies that manufacture and sell the same product. Still growing their market share even in this difficult market andoffering a great opportnuity for the right person to learn and grow their career.
Excellent/ very modern offices very close to key rail station but with limited parking!
HR Coordinator (9 Mth + Fixed Term Contract): The primary purpose of this role is to provide support to the HR and Facilities department with general administrative, payroll and recruitment assistance, as well as carrying our project work as and when is required. Areas of responsibility include, but not limited to:
- Monthly payroll collation and submission
- Pension processing
- HR Database administration using our PeopleSoft system
- Co-ordination of new hire/leaver administration
- Purchase orders and invoice payments
- Healthcare and Dental benefits administration
- Contract and offer letter generation
- Recruitment administration including recruitment requisitions, LinkedIn, reference and regret letters
- Monthly filing and archiving
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Ownership for the new employee onboarding program
- Facilities administration support including but not limited to PO and Invoice processing
- Car fleet administration (P46 processing, license checking)
Main Tasks and Accountabilities
- Regularly make any necessary updates to the HR PeopleSoft Database, including new starters/leavers/sickness and training - as well as any amendments and checking data quality as required
- Co-ordination of new hire administration including induction handbooks and starter/leaver actions
- Raising all purchase orders and ensuring the prompt payment of related invoices and payment requests
- Managing healthcare and dental benefits administration and ensuring that all records are up to date and payments are made in liaison with the healthcare and dental providers
- Accurate collation of contract, offer letter and amendment to contracts
- Recruitment administration including support with advertising roles externally, administration of our Application
- Tracking System, requesting and providing references and regret letters
- Monthly filing and archiving to ensure that all personnel files are complete and up to date
- Ensure that all the required information relating to payroll is submitted to the shared service centre on a monthly basis, collating and processing of very confidential information
- Partner with the Facilities Manager to ensure employees Company Car information is managed and followed up as necessary for payroll purposes (P46 processing, license checking)
You will have the following:
- 18 months + experience of working in an HR team of a corporate business (or equivalent skills)
- You will be logical, diligent and demonstrate and an understanding of basic payroll and pensions administration
- You will be able to articulate some of the payroll queries and basic calculations that you have dealt with when interviewed.
- Ideally some basic involvement in ER matters and other generalist HR matters
- Excellent systems skills - three or four excel spreadsheets open at once, cut and paste info in various formats. Additionally be able to use pension and payroll portals
- Be a 'roll your sleeves up' and cope with what the day throws at you type of person
HR Coordinator (9 Month + Fixed Term Contract)
This role will pay £28,000 - £32,000 (pro rota) dependant upon experience. There is an excellent benefits package available for the successful applicant.
This is a 9 month + Fixed Term Contract
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'