Founded in 1976, Travelex has grown into far more than just travel money. We also process and deliver foreign currency orders for major banks, travel agencies, supermarkets, hotels and casinos, as well as distributing large quantities of foreign currency banknotes for customers including central banks and international financial institutions. We also play a hand in the money transfer and international payments spaces. Want to get involved?
About the role
Do you have at least 1 years’ experience of supporting disciplinary, grievances, performance and sickness meetings and HR queries?
In your role, you’ll support the HR Business Partner to provide high quality HR support to a variety of employees who work hard to fulfil our customer’s needs.
You’ll provide generalist HR support by providing guidance, advice and coaching to line managers to support them resolving all employee matters within the business. As well as this, you’ll provide support with the management of 1st/ 2nd line employee relation issues and long and short term absence within the business.
As HR Co-Ordinator there will be a high degree of administrative tasks for you to get stuck into and you’ll also have the opportunity to support projects that will shape the business going forward.
The role is based in Kings Cross and will require travel to our Frimley and Hatfield site once every 2 weeks for which travel will be expensed.
- Understand the business strategy and support the people agenda for the UK to support its delivery
- Provide guidance, advice and coaching to managers on general queries
- Provide support to our centre of excellence
- Assists with communications, gaining updates and co-ordination of HR training materials or delivery
- Proactively manage stakeholders and form strong, influential working relationships
- Managing and meeting recruitment needs within agreed timelines
- Support managers with employee relation issues.
- Work in harmony with the HRBP to provide support to the business
- Support the HRBP with data requests
- Manage the administration of employee relation cases, sickness, maternity leave etc.
- Audit the employee data management system to ensure all records are up to date
- Works proactively with other HR colleagues to share learning, best practice and drive efficiency.
- Participate in human resource projects as and when required
- Keeps up to date on key changes that may affect HR, understands current trends, best practice and innovations.
Skills and Experience
- Must have prior Generalist Human Resources experience
- Will have working knowledge of UK employment law and experience in handling Employee Relations issues
- Experience in fast paced environment essential
- Experience in a commercial and professional organisation, which is customer focused
- Competent in administrative duties.
- Ideally CIPD qualified level 3 or 5 ( desirable)
- A good communicator that is able to work partnership to support the business
- An independent worker that is able to work with minimum supervision
- An appreciation of working with different client groups and the need to tailor your approach accordingly
- A 'roll your sleeves up’ attitude
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Flexibility towards managing priorities and work generally
- A pragmatic and 'can do’ attitude, along with energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid Microsoft skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel and HRIS skills
- Data Management
- Employee Relations
- Sickness Absence Management
- UK Employment Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job