Our client, based in Sussex, is currently recruiting for a HR Business Services Manager on a permanent basis. Our client is a leading research educational institution.
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience within the Education Sector.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and policies, interpreting the same and advising on their practical application
* Control and maintain the integrity of the HR system, liaising with the Head of Payroll and HR Business Systems as necessary
* Review current business processes and procedures to focus on customer experience, seeking to simplify, streamline and exploit technology
* Work in partnership with other key stakeholders to ensure seamless service provision notably (but not exclusively, with Payroll, Pensions, Finance and IT)
* Contribute to the establishment and delivery of the HR Transformation Programme
* Good customer service skills
* Management experience of multiple client groups
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
- Business Services
- Customer Services
- Higher Education
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'