Head Office, Worcester
Salary: up to £18,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join our Human Resources Team. This is a varied and challenging role providing a diverse range of administration support to the HR team.
The role will involve coordinating recruitment campaigns, acting as a main point of contact for all new joiners, preparing contracts of employment, and producing monthly reports for management.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, and strong attention to detail. The ability to work to tight deadlines is also essential, together with a highly organised 'can-do’ approach. You will need a professional attitude when dealing with confidential information, and possess strong IT skills and good written skills.
Benefits of working for Parkwood Holdings;
- 28 - 33 days annual leave
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Free access to the leisure facilities; including health and fitness classes
- Free use of Glendale Golf courses
- 10% discount on Glendale Golf Lessons
- Early bird access to Parkwood theatre tickets
- Childcare Voucher Scheme/Tax Free Childcare Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Optional membership to Simply Health Scheme
- Free fire logs, wood chip and bark collected from any Glendale depot
- Discounted IT products including laptops, notebooks, tablets, printers and more.
- Retail discounts with leading brands such as; Muscle Food, Brook Tavener, T.M. Lewin, Zoggs.
Parkwood Holdings Ltd is a leading provider of support services to public and private sector clients. With revenues in excess of £125 million, the Group employs over 6,000 people throughout the UK providing services which include Grounds Management, Leisure Management, Healthcare and Consultancy Services.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please send a full CV to: HR Department, Parkwood Holdings Plc, Attwood House, John Comyn Drive, Worcester, WR3 7NS or click Apply Now. A full job description is available.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Parkwood Holdings Plc is an equal opportunities employer
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job