Our goal is to find: the right talent the right job.
- Position: HR and Recruitment Administrator
- Location: Cambridge
- Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Contract: Permanent, Full-time
HR and Recruitment Administrator:
- Are you an experienced HR Advisor?
- Maybe you’re currently working as a HR administrator or Recruitment Consultant and ready for that next step?
- Have you had experience working for a large, corporate company with over 300+ employees in one site?
- Is working in a fast paced, busy HR environment something you’re familiar with?
- Have you been involved with matters of employee relations, onboarding candidates and staff training?
- Would you pride yourself on your leadership and coaching skills?
- Are you familiar with providing guidance on HR policies and processes?
- Does supporting the recruitment and selection activity on site, something you’d be confident with?
- Would you be confident delivery induction training for new starters, including updating welcome pack information?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent relationship building skills?
- Are you well organised and could manage a varied workload?
- Can you take a fairly flexible approach to working hours?
- Does working for a company that believes in focussing on developing their people to enable them to reach their full potential interest you?
- Would you be excited to work for a highly established, national organisation which is continuously expanding?
- Would working for a friendly team be important to you?
- Are you looking for a long-term career and not just a job?
If you answer 'YES' to the above, then this position could be the next exciting career opportunity as a 'HR and Recruitment Administrator’ which you're looking for...
- Assisting with the hiring of new employee’s.
- Advertising new positions on social media/company website/job boards.
- Being the go-to person for interviews and external candidates
- Work closely with the in-house CRM system.
- Onboarding and welcoming new talent.
- Employee training.
- Managing the team mailbox.
- New starter admin.
- Liaising with candidates, hiring managers and external trainers.
- Evidence of working in a varied HR administrative role, with the ability to multitask.
- Experience and interest in recruitment.
- Excellent MS Office, and Outlook skills.
- Experience of working with HR and/or Recruitment Systems is desired.
- Experience in complex diary management.
- Knowledge of key social media platforms is desired.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Problem-solving attitude and able to think on your feet, react rapidly to situations, and implement measures to improve procedures and workflows where necessary.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about HR and Recruitment.
About TalentHQ Recruitment:
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK. Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job