HR Advisor - Fixed Term Contract 6 months or 12 months
Fluency in either French, Spanish, Italian or German required. (please specify when applying if possible)
Gibbs Hybrid is currently looking for several HR Advisors with excellent fluency in either French, Spanish, Italian or German to work with our leading Pharmaceuticals client in Chester.
The HR Advisors will manage the intake of HR inquiries via multiple channels including case systems, chat, email, and telephony.
Role information and responsibility:
- Use discretion and independent judgment to advise the customer and determine best method of resolution.
- Provide employees and managers with policy advice, i.e. leaves of absence, new ways of work etc
- Support execution of employee movement, employee status, payroll, benefits/leaves, PC1, 2 and 3, and compensation processes
- Guide employees and managers to available resources, eg toolkits or training materials developed by HR Expertise Teams, as appropriate
- Triage inquiry to ensure full understanding and engage appropriate functional specialists to drive resolution of customer needs not resolved at first contact. Ensure accurate policy representation in interconnected systems/processes. Provide feedback to assist in developing client service improvement projects
- Demonstrate broad HR/Payroll knowledge, as pertains to the company, providing customers with relevant information, policy explanation and navigation support.
- Utilize knowledgebase and HR experience/ business understanding to interpret needs and resolve issues.
- Provide high touch customer service that meets expected service levels and business performance goals.
- Champion direct access processes by using change management skills to influence Managers and Employees. Support the integrity of employee records and Workday data, assuring legal and regulatory compliance. Prepare appropriate documentation to meet customer needs related to HR processes (can include change job letters, employee contract documents, severance letters, etc.).
- Ensure proper documentation of inquiries, root cause, and resolutions.
- Liaise with third party vendors as applicable to resolve customer inquiries.
- Works collaboratively within a team to share ideas, ownership, and accountability for driving improvements and consistency of execution for key HR processes.
- Identify and report any call trends or product trends to the Team Lead or Supervisor.
- Provide feedback on customer issues and the knowledge base so that management can address and improve the items. Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve policy and process acumen
- Good experience of HR operations/ Human resources operational experience
- General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes and Regional Employment Laws
- Practical operational experience of HR processes, e.g., hire, payroll, benefits, performance
- Have worked in a multi-cultural work environment
- Employee relations/ ER case management
- Language Requirements beyond English: Proficiency in French, Italian, Spanish or German
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately assess situations to coach, guide, or interpret the appropriate action or next steps
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Highly computer literate with knowledge of HR systems and processes
Please apply to Claire for an immediate response.
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'