Customer service focused HR Advisor required for this market leading business in Hemel Hempstead. You will be responsible for providing a dedicated client group with first class support and guidance, advising proactively on HR implications for the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the HR team to deliver the HR strategy
- Working with the Divisional Directors / Managing Directors/ Employees to support the HR needs of your allocated division, to include but not limited to:
- Recruitment of all required personnel
- Processing of starters, leavers and payroll amends
- Advising accurately on employment issues and attending formal meetings as appropriate
- Regularly corresponding with employees verbally and in writing Delivering training for employees / line managers and understanding training needs
- Absence management
- Monthly HR reporting and analysis
- Attending offices periodically to meet with employees/line manager
- Regular communication with Divisional Directors / Managing Directors
- Regularly updating the central HR system and personnel files
- General day-to-day HR administration
- Reporting to the Associate HR Director / HR Director as required
The suitable candidate will be CIPD qualified or part-qualified with experience working in a fast paced environtment. You will be a proactive, enthusiastic team player with strong communication, analysis and organisation skills.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.