Our client, a market leader in the service industry is seeking to appoint an experienced HR Advisor to join their expanding department, providing a comprehensive HR service throughout the organisation incorporating multiple sites.
- Working as part of the HR team to deliver company strategy and business objectives
- Advise Managers on the handling of disputes, grievances, absence, disciplinary procedures, retirement and redundancy.
- Ensure consistent compliance of HR policies and procedures throughout the business.
- Provision of accurate HR management information in a timely manner.
- Use and promote the HR and Payroll systems both within the HR team and with line managers and their employees.
- To assist in the recruitment process
- Undertake specific HR related projects
- Provision of advice on general HR related Matters.
- Visiting locations when necessary to advise and support employees
- CIPD qualification is desirable.
- 3 years proven experience within an HR environment
- Team player/relationship builder.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive HR approach
Hours: 40 Hours per week Monday - Friday
Salary: £23k - £25K dependent on experience