Currently working with an exciting company near Staines who are looking to recruit a HR Advisor to join them for 6 months to cover a busy period of time. The role will pay up to £150 per day and will start as soon as possible.
The role of HR Advisor actively supports the operation of the business by providing an effective and professional service covering the full generalist remit within the Shared Service Team. Helping provide a key HR service to the business as a whole ensuring high standards are adopted within all elements of HR.
- Manage the onboarding of all new joiners including Contractors by liaising directly with the individual, preparing and processing all paperwork for payroll and benefits, providing a full induction into the company and update the relevant stakeholders to ensure all needs and legal requirements are met and the new starters have the best possible start within the business.
- Manage the processing of all leavers by liaising with HR Managers, the business and the individual, processing in SAP, informing payroll and cancelling all types of company benefits to ensure a smooth departure.
- Responsible for all employee contracts and/or benefit changes ensuring correct letters are produced, SAP system updated and relevant stakeholders are informed to ensure that changes are implemented correctly and the right information is received.
- Own the data content within the HR SAP system by maintaining it daily and improving the functionality on a regular basis to ensure we are using it to its potential and all information is up to date providing payroll have the correct information at all times.
- Advise employees on employment queries ensuring that the company policies are adhered to whilst ensuring a fair and consistent response to all employees.
- Support projects in the way of providing necessary data, attending meetings, participating in/carrying out training and presenting the final product to the business to ensure deadlines are met for each project. Train employees and line managers for systems as required.
- Maintain all UK contractors ensuring that contracts are drawn up, approvals have been gained, security clearance has been achieved to ensure that all company policy and legal requirements have been met.
The successful candidate will be a strong HR Generalist with good working knowledge of UK Employment Law. You will ideally be CIPD qualified or studying towards this and should have knowledge of SAP HR.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job