Brammer UK, Europe’s leading distributor of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul products and services, including bearings, mechanical power transmission, pneumatics, hydraulics, tools and PPE have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join the growing HR Services team.
Managing a specified geographical region, you will in collaboration with the HR Services team; supporting regional line managers to deliver effective people management and develop market leading teams.
Location - South East / South West
Delivering a comprehensive first line HR service to line managers, you will provide coaching, expertise and training to line managers as well as support and guidance with the resolution of employee relation issues such as conduct, capability and grievance. In addition, you will;
- Work with HR colleagues to deliver and embed people leadership initiatives, including performance management, target setting and appraisals, talent development, and succession planning
- Provide support of individual case management and organisational design
- Manage and take full responsibility for ER case management including disciplinary procedures, absence management and performance management
- Deliver innovative leadership training
- Reinforce company approach to people management
- Support and guide managers in driving high performance and the expected behaviours of employees in line with company values
- Coach, mentor and support Managers with the reduction of absence levels through the successful application of the company absence management procedure
- Work with Managers to ensure all employees are recruited and inducted in line with the business programme
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and updating of HR policies and procedures in line with current employment legislation
- Provide coaching, expertise and training to line managers - people management good practice, company policy/procedures and legislative requirements
Ideally Level 5 CIPD qualified you will have worked within a similar role, in a first line HR service and support capacity.
Resilient, motivated and passionate about people, you will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, at all levels of business, coupled with excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously.
Salary and Benefits
Brammer is offering an attractive salary, along with a company pension (contributions matched up to 5%), childcares vouchers, and free parking to name a few.
We take pride in its flexible work arrangements, and will make suitable adjustments to working hours/days, where reasonably possible.
This is a field based position; therefore a full UK Driving Licence is essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job