Reed HR are working with our public sector client in Winchester. They are seeking an HR Adviser to specifically work on their HR helpdesk, covering different client groups.
As the HR Adviser you will provide and ensure delivery and support to your customers and colleagues with regards to HR and make sure this is of a high quality and working to best practice.
- Provide high quality and timely advice on specialist or generalist HR issues enabling managers to make informed decisions, maximise employee performance and/or address recruitment/retention strategies and issues
- Provide advice to staff, managers and others on application of policy and practice
- Develop thorough understanding of different business areas to effectively deliver practical, timely and high quality solutions
- Ensure throughout cases/assignments that policies, procedures and legal frameworks are adhered to, taking account of best practice, Equalities, and customer service frameworks
- Ensure customers are advised of relevant developments and changes in HR strategy, policy and practice
- CIPQ qualified
- At least 2 years experience in an generalist HR or similar role with evidence of sufficient knowledge of the specialist area acquired through project or other work
- Good ER knowledge
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job