Are you looking to further your career within HR?
I am working with a well-established food manufacturing business who are looking to cover a maternity leave.
My client have a number of sites across the UK and produce for a number of big retailers and great brands.
As HR Adviser you will report to the HR Manager on site and will be responsible for;
- Providing best practice advice and guidance on company policies, terms and conditions of employment and legislation.
- Embedding the culture and values that are key to the business and supporting local levels of management to ensure best performance in a motivated environment.
- Provide advice and guidance on all people related issues.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of employment law and case law practices.
- Dealing with ER, performance management and ensuring line managers have effective appraisals process in place.
- Supporting managers in disciplinary and grievance cases.
- End to end recruitment processes.
- Report on key HR metrics.
- Review and update policies and procedures.
In order to be successful in this role you will have;
- Good working knowledge of a food manufacturing environment.
- Minimum CIPD level 5 qualified
- Ability to perform a variety of duties while being resourceful and maintaining flexibility
- Work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
My Client will be looking to offer a salary around £25,000 + benefits
- Food Manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job