A HR Admin job in Bristol, to work for a housing association for a 4-6 temporary role.
Your new role
- Support recruitment and training management
- Reviewing equality data
- Collating and inputting data from surveys
- Requesting references
- Right to work checks
- General Admin duties
What you'll need to succeed
- You will ideally have HR or Recruitment admin experience previously.
- Have good organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- A good understanding of HR is desirable
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- You will receive an hourly rate of £11 per hour plus holiday
- Hybrid working available
- Laptop and phone provided by company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'