HR Administrator, based near Maidenhead
Flexible on working hours and days
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join our client based near Maidenhead in their busy HR team. The successful candidate will be required to assist the Head of HR in providing a professional and comprehensive Human Resource service. Flexible on working hours and days for the right candidate.
You will provide comprehensive support to the HR Manager including all aspects of administration and coordination of the day to day running of the department. Providing high levels of service to the business and external suppliers.
Further examples of responsibilities:
- Responsible for smooth running of the departments administrative processes and ensuring employee documentation is held correctly
- Maintain the Cascade HR and Payroll database
- Process changes such as employment details, personal information and salary details
- Maintain Clear Review system
- Collating HR reports & metrics including the HR KPI dashboard on a monthly basis
- Support managers in the use of Cascade and other HR self-service systems
- Support recruitment processes, placing advertisements, liaising with recruiters, managing applications and arranging interviews
- Uploading timesheets
- Running monthly reports on all payroll data
- Supporting interviews, providing questions and sitting in on interviews
- Preparing contracts and offer letters
- Providing references, checking right to work documentation
- Delivering day one induction to new starters
- All other duties required to ensure a high quality employee experience
Who we're looking for:
The successful candidate will have broad experience working within a generalist HR role, you will be CIPD Level 3 qualified with knowledge of HR database systems and knowledge of UK employment law. You will have the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, you will be a clear and effective communicator with a thorough and accurate approach to work tasks.
Working hours: Monday to Friday; 9.00 - 17.00 but can be flexible on times and days, would consider 8.30 - 16.30 and even 4 days a week.
Location: Based near Maidenhead, car parking available on site, gym and restaurant also on site.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'