HR Administrator - FTC
- Admin dynamo?
- Leading Media business
- Fantastic team and culture
- Peterborough, Cambs
- £Excellent + Benefits
Part of an international media group, the business is built around numerous household media brands. Great opportunity to lead some highly talented teams! They offer superb opportunities in an exciting fast paced environment.
- Anchor the Admin for a very busy HR Team!
- Rare role for someone who is keen to learn and develop within a busy media environment.
- Fielding a high volume of calls daily
- Regular data input for a range of applications (Incl. Payroll, reporting, Contracts etc.)
- Keeping files up to date
- Input all HR.Net data to include starters, leavers, transfers, promotions, salary changes, job changes, cost centre changes, line manager changes, , logging maternity and paternity leave etc.Once input appropriate copies taken, forwarded to Payroll and filed.
- Input adhoc variable data that is required into Freedom the payroll system.
- Calculate gross value of holiday pay, unpaid leave and KIT days via the salary calculator;
- New Starters and Leavers that have missed the payroll deadline require intervention with payroll in arranging advances or BACS recalls and revised payments for leavers. Save down the monthly timesheets from the business analysts checking balance totals and sign off ready for monthly upload.
- Process LTS sickness data onto HR.Net and ensure information is effectively communicated and maintained with Payroll in respect of Company Pay & SSP arrangements aligning sick pay to current month.
- Escalate long-term/ frequent sickness to HR Manager, Senior HR Advisor where appropriate.
- Produce letters for employees, including maternity, absence, payroll, promotions, and ensuring signed copies are kept on file.
- To log HR administration and Payroll activities on the CRM system, on a daily basis with 100% accuracy.
- Maintain supportive and proactive team spirit across HR team.
- Rotate cover between the team on managing the central phone line and HR admin mailbox, answer other team member’s phone in their absence and take messages where appropriate.
- Ensure trackers are all maintained in respect of FTC’s, Maternity, Probations & References, Absence, Ad Hoc Workers, Tupe, Contracts & Recruitment & to use these as a means of communicating relevant information to both managers and employees.
- Produce standard and ad hoc reports including: Emergency Contact Report, Long Service Report, Starters & Leavers Report
- Keep employee personnel files up to date with all relevant HR information, ensuring accuracy of information on file.
- Sit in on meetings as required to take minutes i.e. disciplinary meetings, grievance meetings & consultation meetings etc.
- Annual audit of all personnel files to ensure up to date people records are on file.
- Maintain an accurate process for Ad Hoc Workers and to continue to educate relevant managers accordingly.
- To be responsible for monitoring the supply of stationery in the department and for ordering more when appropriate so as to ensure a constant supply of all materials needed on an everyday basis in the department.
- To provide full administrative support to Head of HR, HR Manager and Senior HR Advisor, undertaking duties such as filing, photocopying, taking telephone messages and faxing.
- To ensure post is collected, distributed within the department and posted throughout the day in line with courier times.
- Involvement, contribution and delivery of departmental projects e.g. file audit, work experience etc.
- Meet with Key Stakeholders on a periodic basis to ensure effective relationships are maintained, to raise the profile of the HR Service Centre and to ensure that an excellent level of customer service is delivered.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required
- Prepare offer letters, contracts, and hand books for all new starters ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Set up new starter files.
- Facilitate and support with the successful delivery of the Corporate Induction at Peterborough, including: setting up equipment, act as support to the speakers during the session & delivering aspects of induction such as employee benefits and ensuring that the content of the induction is accurate and up-to-date
- Ensuring all vacancies are correctly authorised i.e. via the online 'Request to Recruit’ process.
- Advertising internal positions on the Company intranet, external website, LinkedIn and Twitter, ensuring that the content of such adverts are legally compliant.
- Referring work experience candidates to the GoThinkBig and arranging school work experience placements with the relevant departments.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
- Payroll administration processed in time for payroll deadline on a monthly basis.
- Contracts and offer letters to be produced within 48 hours of receiving paperwork.
- Employee changes to be processed within 48 hours, including producing letters for managers to sign.
- 98% HR.net and Freedom accuracy of information inputted, with 100% accuracy levels relating to salary inputting.
- 100% accuracy of KPI data produced for reporting purposes.
- Payroll information to be sent through to payroll by payroll deadline, including additional work forms, bonus forms etc.
- Advertised internal positions on Mediavine the same day as authorised advert received.
- 100% accuracy on filing on personnel files, so all relevant data held on file.
Some previous experience in a busy work environment essential.
Any HR experience a bonus!
Excellent communication skills and comfortable fielding high volumes of enquiries.
Excellent MS Office and general IT skills.
Fantastic attention to detail.
Get stuck in/Enthusiastic attitude.
Proactive with initiative!
Used to dealing with high volume of calls and tasks on a day-to-day basis.
Team ethos with a sense of ambition!
If this is you please apply ASAP!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"