This is a full time permanent position with a salary range paying between £20,000 - £22,000PA
The HR Administrator will be assisting with the administration of the day to day operations of the human resource functions and duties. As the HR Administrator you will carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employment, processes and policies, departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, compensation and benefits.
• Ensuring accurate HR administrative processes and procedures are followed for new starters, leavers and existing employees
• Being a Key user of HRIS, able to locate key information, ensure that the HR database is up to date, to maintain all changes in employee information
• Ensure that paper and electronic employee files are kept up to date
• Coordinating and delivering of induction sessions for new staff
• Performing exit interviews
• Take responsibility for a range of HR administrative processes, for example: probation monitoring, sickness absence records, maternity/ paternity.
• Production of monthly management information
• Liaising with payroll department
• Answering phone calls and dealing with enquiries
• Previous experience working as an HR Administrator
• Understanding of principles of good HR Practice
• Being able to communicate with wide range/ level customers
For more information please contact me on .