I am currently recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator to join a well established organisation based in Liverpool, initially on a 9 month fixed term contract.
Reporting into the HR Business Partner you will take responsibility for the following areas:
- Managing the company new starter process including producing contracts for new starters, conducting right to work checks and obtaining references
- Managing the leaver process
- Producing contract change documentation
- Providing accurate information to payroll on a monthly basis
- Providing administrative support in relation to HR policies and processes
- Producing MI reports for Management
- Supporting on the end to end recruitment process
My client is looking for someone who is available to start work in May, who has experience in HR administration and who is well organised and proactive in their approach.
Please send your CV for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job