My client is a successful engineering business experiencing rapid growth through acquisition, a new role for a HR Administrator has been created to support the HR Manager in day to day running of the HR department and project work created off the back of the company merger. The ideal candidate will have worked in HR or Recruitment previously and currently or intending to study towards CIPD qualifications.
Reporting to the HR Manager, as a HR Administrator you will provide a vital role by meticulously administering all aspects of the employee lifecycle, from recruitment to leavers, providing support to all employees in the business. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Administering the recruitment process, including upkeeping relevant job descriptions and supporting managers with shortlisting and interview arrangements
- Maintaining personnel files in an accurate and responsible manner
- Accurately inputting employee sickness, holiday and absence data
- Administering the maternity, paternity and adoption leave processes
- Previous experience in a HR or Recruitment role
- Good general administration skills including MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, healthcare / lifestyle discounts, contributory pension scheme, career progression and much more.
Please apply via the website with your CV or contact Richard at Park HR directly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job