Temporary HR Administrator
£11.81 per hour plus holiday pay
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a bright and dedicated HR administrator based in and around Reigate for an ASAP start and initially for a period of 3 months. The role is working for a leading insurance brokerage company with over 40,000 serving in more than 140 countries. On offer is a competitive rate of £11.81 per hour plus holiday pay, working in a friendly office environment in vibrant modern offices.
- The role will involve administering employment related activities
- Assisting the workforce administration team where required, to include processes such as new hires & leavers
- Strong use of both written and verbal English
- Previous HR and benefits administration experience preferable, otherwise a strong administration background (1-3 years' experience).
- Ability to work as part of a team with a can do attitude.
- Methodical and organised approach with the ability to work towards tight deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast paced team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and familiarity with HR systems preferably Oracle HR.
- Good written and verbal communications skills with ability to deal with people at all levels within the organization.
This is a HR Administrator role starting ASAP and paying £11.81 per hour.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills please APPLY NOW!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
- Human Resources