Job Title: HR Administrator
Our client is a genuine Oxfordshire success story and continues to go from strength-to-strength. Their markets are expanding both domestically and internationally and they have recently signed deals, opening up sales channels that any company would be envious of. This role would offer a fantastic opportunity to a budding HR team member looking for the next step in their career as well as gaining exposure to the daily workings of a busy HR department.
Work alongside HR Manager supporting the following;
- Employee assistance, answering queries face to face or by telephone
- Manage recruitment processes from beginning to end
- Dealing with grievances and disciplinary procedures
- Payroll administration
- Sickness and absence management
- Training, inductions and on-boarding processes
- Ensuring staff files are kept up to date
- Previous HR experience is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- Above average ability to communicate in all formats
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- High levels of attention to detail
If you like the look of this role please click apply or call Geoff Bridger for a discreet and discussion on .