BMI Healthcare is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a HR Administrator to join their team of staff in the HR service department.
This is a Part time role for 15 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to present solutions
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Educated to GCSE level
- Previous administration experience within a busy administrative/office environment.
- Excellent IT skills working with MS Office
Duties of this role include:
- Working as an integral part of the HR Service Team, providing efficient high quality HR administration services to a number of business functions across BMI Healthcare in conjunction with the Recruitment administration function. Reporting to the HR Service Manager, this role will be responsible for ensuring all HR administration is dealt with in a correct and timely manner, whilst providing first line HR support to staff and managers. This role will focus on all aspects of transactional HR administration, including inputting of monthly payroll data, T&C change letters, pre-employment checking & on-boarding and contract generation, report running, and supporting the wider HR Team.
- To support the Head of Operational HR & HR Service Manager in the delivery of a high quality, customer focused HR service.
- To assist in the provision of comprehensive, accurate, timely and high quality advice and service to the business in the areas of:
- HR systems
- Payroll and benefits administration
- Pre-employment checks and offer generation
- Leaver management including exit interviews
- Data monitoring and reporting
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job