We are looking for an Housing Solutions Officer to join our Client’s team on an ongoing, long-term, temporary basis.
- To provide a frontline service to applicants who are homeless or threatened with homelessness in line with the Housing Act 1996 part VII and Homelessness Act 2002
- To give housing advice and assistance in order to prevent homelessness
- Excellent Knowledge of Homelessness legislation and code of guidance
- Excellent knowledge of Landlord and Tenant law
- Knowledge of social housing law
- Knowledge of homeless prevention tools and housing options
- Minimum of one years’ experience of providing advice on housing related issues
- Experience of face to face interviewing of applicants
- Car driver with access to own vehicle
Must be able to start immediately and must be able to provide references for 5 years.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job