Looking for a career change? Excellent opportunities now exist in Local Government.
Brent Council is looking for 10 friendly and pro-active Housing Needs Trainees to join their Community Well Being team!
Escalla is working in partnership with Brent Council to develop enthusiastic and committed individuals looking for career progression within Local Government.
Do you have the following skills?
- Excellent customer service, communication and listening skills
- Ability to effectively use a range of IT systems and applications
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and maintain a positive working relation
- Strong organisational, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Flexible and adaptable
If yes, APPLY TODAY!
Successful candidates will receive:
- A full time, permanent position (36 hours per week) 12 months fixed term contract initially
- Starting salary of £25,242 per annum.
- All roles will be based at Brent Council offices in Wembley, but officers might be required at other locations if necessary.
Are you ready for a challenge?
You must be available on the following days below:
Assessment day: 8th February 2018
Training: 13th February 2018 - 14th February 2018
Final interview: 21st - 22nd February 2018
Please include a UK telephone number, as all successful applicants will need to be available to participate in a telephone interview. Please note, we will only respond to successful applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job