No1 Lounges is a premium, independent airport lounge brand, with operations is Gatwick, Heathrow, Birmingham & Edinburgh. With eight locations in four major UK airports, No1 Lounges provide passengers with the opportunity to make the most of their pre-flight time, welcoming over one million guests per year from all airlines and cabin classes to indulge in a wide range of facilities, from fully tended bars to bedroom pods. No1 Lounges is home to two distinct sub-brands; the laid-back, loft-inspired My Lounge, and the personal service of the Clubrooms. No1 Lounges has been awarded CoolBrand status for three consecutive years and in 2016 was accredited with a 1* status by Best Companies to work for.
We are now very pleased to be recruiting HOUSEKEEPERS for our Gatwick Airport.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- £8.75 per hour
- Healthcare Scheme
- Free meal on shift
- Free lounge visits
- Great working environment!
ROLE OF HOUSEKEEPER:
- To ensure we operate a spotless lounge environment in all of our key areas, maintaining an immaculate look all day.
- We are looking for dynamic, personable and well-presented people, driven by customer care and passionate about cleanliness, with an eye for detail.
- You will need to be able to work well with your other team members whilst being able to take instructions easily and quickly
- Our ideal candidate has great organisational skills, along with a calm and welcoming personality during anytime of the day with ability to take their initiative whilst providing our housekeeping services as well as our lounge cleaning.
- Our Housekeepers (Cleaners) will be a key part of our lounge operation and we are looking for dedicated individuals who are keen to provide a spotless environment for our guests.
This role requires you to be a strong dedicated individual who will actively strive to contribute positively to our product and consistently maintain the highest of standards.
Please note, we are open daily throughout the year from early morning until late evening and shift work will be part of your working week as the face of No1 Lounges. Therefore you
should be willing to work early morning and evening shifts and be prepared to work on a rolling shift pattern.
Due to our location within the airport a full 5 year working history in the UK and a clean criminal record is required to allow us to apply for a security ID before your employment commences.
Please visit our website to gain a deeper insight into the world of No1 lounges www.no1lounges.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"