We have an opportunity to work in a busy hotel in Arundel as a housekeeper or kitchen porter. The ideal candidate will have previous housekeeping/kitchen portering experience.
- Cleaning hotel rooms to a high standard
- Replenishing toiletries
- Changing sheets and refreshing the toilets
Kitchen Porter Duties:
- Helping with food preparation
- Washing up
- Tidying the kitchen
Hours: Shifts vary from 08.00 to 15.00 on an adhoc basis.
Pay: £7.50per hour
Do not hesitate to apply online now or contact Rebecca or Demi at The Best Connection Worthing to find out more information.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Weekend Work
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.