BMI Harbour Hospital in Poole is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Housekeeper - Nights to join their team of staff in the Housekeeping department.
This is a PART time role for 20 hours a week. This role wil be working Evening/Nights.
The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Competence in literacy and numeracy
- Good Communication skills essential
- Previous cleaning experience desirable but training given.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Prior experience is preferred but not essential as training will be provided
- Hard working
- Friendly and courteous
Duties of this role include:
- Undertaking the day to day cleaning of patient, public and employee areas.
- Maintaining a safe and pleasant environment for patients, visitors and BMI employees.
- Replenishment of linen and consumables.
- Flexibility to work in all departments (inc Theatre areas) and at other BMI sites where appropriate and as requested
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job