WANTED LIVE-IN HOUSEKEEPER/AU PAIR for busy family in Yarmouth, Isle of Wight - to keep the large house immaculate and help with entertaining and hosting guests. Successful applicant must be hard working, reliable and capable of working on their own initiative. 40-45 hours per week with ability to be flexible, including working at short notice/weekends, to meet needs of family. Candidate must have previous experience of working as a housekeeper/au pair in a private house. The house is located on the edge of Yarmouth, Isle of Wight - a superb location in which to live and work.
- Cleaning, polishing, vacuuming
- Emptying fire grates/wood burners
- Managing waste, including separation of recyclable waste
- Making up beds and changing linens as required
- Cooking (depending on skills and ability/willingness) - occasional events/entertaining is a minimum
- Shopping, managing larder and fridge
- Feeding and looking after animals (cats and visiting wildlife)
- Arranging domestic repairs and replacements
- Running errands
- Deliver to a high standard
- Ability to work flexible hours, including being available at short notice, weekends and/or travelling away from the Isle of Wight, to meet needs of the household.
- Accommodation in central Yarmouth and use of car included as part of the remuneration package.
Skills: Excellent customer service & relationship skills, communication (verbal & listening), attention to detail, organised, flexible, reliable.
- Flexible Approach
- Organisational Skills
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job