My client are looking for a Hospitality General Assistant, working Monday - Friday 40 hours a week 8am - 4:30pm £8.20-£8.50ph
* To deliver, collect and present the hospitality services on site, ensuring the highest level of customer service
* To ensure that all relevant paperwork is filled in
* To Work alongside the current team offering all catering provisions in the restaurant and deli
* Be able to operate tills and bean to cup coffee machines
* Responsible for the cleaning and tidiness for hospitality storage areas.
* Ensure that all food is presented in line with company standards and that the customers needs are exceeded at all times
* To work with the General manager to build a strong relationship with all clients
* Responsible and trustworthy.
* Enthusiastic about staff training and development.
* Willingness to take a flexible approach to work duties, to include cover for staff holidays, sickness and being on duty for special functions.
Salary and Benefits
* My client is offering the successful Hospitality General Assistant an hourly rate of £8.20 - £8.50 ph
* Two Roles available, both Monday to Friday, one 8am-4pm and one 10am to 2pm
* Working hours will be an average of 40 hours per week.
* NO EVENINGS OR LATES
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Jonathan Taylor on at our Cambridge office.
Keep in touch and connect with us:
- Monday to Friday 8-4 & Monday to Friday 10-2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job