Home Insurance/Personal Lines Insurance Broker
£ highly competitive salary + excellent benefits
Our client, a well-respected Independent Insurance Brokerage is presenting an exciting career opportunity to join their Private Clients team. offering excellent progression into the HNW and Affinity scheme arena.
Working closely to support Account Executives, while also managing your own book of business/portfolio of clients.
Dealing with all aspects of new business, renewals and mid-term adjustments your day will be varied and challenging. Excellent training is provided to develop your technical skills on the Mid to High Net Worth area of business, so you can confidently deal with non-standard and more complex insurance policies.
Skills & experience required:
- 12-18 months + (current/recent) Personal Lines Insurance Broking experience - Motor and Household
- Good grounding in Insurance broking practices and principles, including FCA TCF
Strong verbal and written communication desires.
- Motivated approach to embrace the training opportunities available
- Graduate or 'A' level or equivalent standard of education is an advantage; minimum 5 GCSEs at C grade and above to include Maths & English.
- Progress with Cert CII is an advantage, and is fully supported.
Monday to Friday working hours.
Few minutes walk from mainline station.
Fantastic staff benefits.
- General Insurance
- Insurance Brokerage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job