We are an independent lifting equipment hire company based in South East London with a future that began in 2007 due to continued growth we are now looking to expand our vibrant dynamic team.
Hire / Sales Coordinator (Lifting Equipment) based at our busy office in Belvedere, you will work with the existing team to provide overall responsibility for the Hire and Sales processing across our entire offering to our customers.
You will play a key role in maintaining the very highest standards making sure that the highest customer satisfaction is achieved in everything we do.
Tasks will Include dealing with customers face to face and over the telephone insuring we are providing them with the very best service, you will also be dealing directly with our suppliers to procure any equipment be it hire fleet or sales items to insure on time delivery to the customer.
In addition to inbound enquiries we are looking for someone with a proactive approach who can investigate further business opportunities with both new and existing customers.
If you want to be a part of a vibrant forward focused team in an expanding independent company this could be the role for you.
Experience within the hire lifting equipment industry and previous lifting equipment hire desk experience is essential and you will be required to demonstrate your knowledge within the field.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent knowledge of lifting equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience with hire software
- IT proficient with word, excel and outlook
- Excellent knowledge of LOLER
- Ensure that high standards of Health and Safety in the workplace are maintained
- Able to work on your own or in a team
- Take full ownership and responsibility of your work
- A great work ethic with a can-do attitude
- Able to think of your feet
- 42 Hours per week
- Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm.
- Every other Saturday 8am to 12pm
- 23 Days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- Full uniform provided
The successful applicant will receive ongoing training as part of the role.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Lifting Equipment
- Organisational Skills