HGV CLASS 1 FULL TIME TRUNK DRIVERS - AM AND PM, ONGOING, FULL TIME HOURS!! START ASAP
EXCELLENT HGV CLASS 1 TRUNK DRIVER OPPORTUNITIES - ONGOING LONG TERM POSITIONS
For this role YOU will ideally be based within a 30 minute commute of Marsh Leys
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Earn up to £700 per week
Rapier Employment are currently seeking HGV Class 1 Trunk drivers on behalf of a major supermarket chain.
With starts available from 03:00 to 15:00 each day and a shift length of between 9 and 12 hours, this work would suit all professional HGV 1 trunk drivers.
Sunday to Friday Shifts with trunking to a variety of areas and distribution centres across the country.
No handballing required just straight forward trunking drop and swap.
Weekend availability is key with these positions and ongoing work is available for the right candidates.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
- £12.80 per hour Monday to Friday (Ltd/Umbrella)
- £13.50 Saturday (Ltd/Umbrella)
- £14.50 Sunday (Ltd/Umbrella)
- 9 to 12 hour shifts / Starts ranging from 03:00 - 15:00 Sunday to Friday
- Rapier Rewards - our subsidised welfare package
- City and Guilds accredited training and development opportunities
IDEALLY YOU WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Class 1 Licence, C+E Category. Minimum of 3 month experience.
- Must have held Class 1 licence for at least 1 year
- No DR10's No CD10's No IN10's - NO MORE THAN 6 POINTS
- Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification
- Relevant experience in a similar role
WHY RAPIER? BECAUSE WE DELIVER!
ABOUT RAPIER EMPLOYMENT:
Rapier offers over 28 years of excellence in providing dedicated workers to leading third party clients. We are committed to sourcing, supplying and placing both temporary and permanent workers into a full range of commercial, production and logistics positions.
We are recruiters for many leading logistics firms in the UK. We are constantly on the look-out for drivers, warehouse and office based staff to fill both temporary and permanent positions.
As an equal opportunities employer, we place great importance on treating all employees fairly. As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a benefits package that includes medical plan, life and disability cover.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Rapier Employment, who are a recruitment business.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER: