HGV Class 1 Night Trunk Driver
SJB Consulting UK are recruiting for an additional HGV Class 1 Night Trunk Driver to join the growing team within a Southampton based freight forwarding transport company.
You will be required to drive to and from the hub location based in the Midlands.
Monday to Friday (Nights) start times 1800 & 1900 trunk dependant
Experience & Knowledge:
- You should have held your HGV 1 Licence for a minimum 2 years.
- No more than 6 points no DD/ DR Code convictions
- Hold a current valid DCPC Card.
- Understand and able to comply with Drivers hours and WTD legislation.
- Able to understand and carry out necessary vehicle checks to ensure vehicle safety and able to report defects correctly.
- Should comply with on-site health and safety requirements.
- Good geographical knowledge of the south of England.
- Have the experience and knowledge to be able to divert cross country to and from the hub as and when signs, traffic or other conditions dictate.
- £12.00 per hour Nights Monday - Friday
- £13.00 per Hour Saturdays
- £15.00 per Hour Sundays
- Average earnings £700+ per week
What we offer in return:
- Minimum 10 hours Paid Per Shift
- Paid breaks
- Full time contracts
- Flexible working
- Holiday Pay
- PAYE, umbrella, Limited payments
- Ongoing bookings in advance
- Permanent positions Day & Night
- DC deliveries
- Store drops maximum of 3
- Paid Up skilling to ADR & Tankers
- Class 2 to Class 1 paid for after qualifying period
- Average Day Driver Earnings £600+
- Average Night Driver Earnings £750 +