Are you an HGV Driver? Do you live in the Scunthorpe/Doncaster area? We are looking for experienced HGV night drivers to join our elite driving team in South Yorkshire. If you have a full Class 1 licence and have experience in driving an HGV vehicle - you could be just the person for the job.
Staffline in partnership with one of the UK's leading third party Logistics companies are looking for full time professional HGV Class 1 night drivers to come and work at their busy site based in Scunthorpe.
We are also looking for drivers who would like to work regular nights out.
All about you:
Flexibility is key - with various shifts available & different runs on offer you need to be flexible
Smart Appearance - as your role may require some customer facing, you should be smart and well presented
Positive Outlook - a cheerful personality would help.
- Weekly Pay - no more stretching your wage for the month.
- Working predominantly Monday to Friday
- Ongoing, regular work throughout the year
- Free on-sitecar parking
- On-site Canteen
- 24 hour support from our team
- Immediate starts available
- Regular nights out - guaranteed
- Pay Rates - £14.00 per hour Days from Monday to Friday (involve handballing and multi-drops); £13.00 per hour Nights from Monday to Friday (involving trunking)
What do we need from you?
Driving an HGV isn't easy. It takes a lot of training and commitment, and as you know, in this day and age, there are some legal requirements before you can get behind the wheel of an HGV and drive commercially.
- A Full Class 1 HGV Licence
- At least 12 months experience of commercial driving in an HGV
- HGV Driving work undertaken for at least 90 days in the last 180 (Tachograph recorded)
- A good understanding of spoken and written English
- We will accept up to 6 points on your driving licence
- You must have a Digi Tachograph Card and have a good understanding of the Working Time Regulations.
- You will need your DQC Card
All drivers are asked to sit a driving assessment with our qualified assessors before they can drive commercially so don't delay - Apply Now online and our team will look to contact you in the next 48 hours.
- C+E licence
- LGV 1
- Class 1 driver
- lorry driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"