Adversa Recruitment Ltd - HGV Class 1 Driver
Adversa Recruitment Ltd are working in Partnership with Yodel, Wincanton and Ceva, we are looking for experienced HGV Class 1 drivers to work on a shift basis. HGV drivers play a huge part in the delivery of goods to and from depots and sites across the country. This is a full time role with changing shift patterns, where you’ll be transporting goods from A - B, focusing on what you do best, delivering safely, on time with a smile.
- 180 days of driving experience in the last 6 months.
- A full UK Driving Licence with no more that 6 penalty points for minor offences. Your licence must include LGV vehicles
- A valid in date DQC/CPC card.
- Be over 18 years of age
- Planning delivery schedules and routes with your transport manager
- Supervising or helping to load and unload goods
- Making sure that loads are safely secured
- Following traffic reports and changing your routes where necessary
- Completing delivery paperwork and log books
Mon-Fri (mixed shifts available)
Tue-Sat (mid-morning - early afternoon)
Sun-Thur (mixed shifts available)
If you would like to become part of a reputable agency, undertaking shifts on a regular basis, representing Adversa Recruitment Ltd then this could be the opportunity for you.
As well as a competitive salary you will be given a full paid induction and drivers assessment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'