Position: Class 1 Driver
Pay Rate: £12 per hour
Start: Tuesday 6th February 2018
Hours: 4on 4off shifts
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Class I Driver to join our clients team in Wrexham initially on a temporary basis but with the potential for this to be extended. Due to an increased demand of work, we are currently recruiting for Class 1 Driver to start as soon as Tuesday 6th February 2018. Our client is a hugely successful manufacturing company with multiple sites across the UK.
* Class 1 Driving from the Wrexham site to locations across the UK
* Operating a blower
* To operate company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current regulations
* To ensure all paperwork is completed correctly
* Will have experience of driving a HGV 1 vehicles,
* Ideally clean driving licence,
* CPC qualification + DIGI card is essential,
* Good people skills, ability to provide excellent levels of customer service at all times,
* Ability to process delivery notes and manage paperwork to company standards.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.