Calling all HGV Class 1 C+E Drivers!
We are now looking to register drivers to work from our locations in Plymouth and Exeter.
The ideal Class 1 Driver will hold the following attributes and experiences:
- Maximum of 5 points for minor offences.
- Previous HGV Class 1 experience of at least 18 months.
- Digital Tacho Card with knowledge of how to use it.
- A flexible and positive attitude to the job - duties can sometimes change at short notice.
- Be prepared to work regular weekends.
- The ability to receive instructions and stick to the duty detail given.
- A polite and friendly manner while at delivery and collection destinations.
- Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts.
In return, the Class 1 Drivers will receive the following benefits:
- Subsidised canteen at many sites / depots.
- Friendly Onsite Team.
- 24 hours out of service available.
- Regular weekend work.
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
- Regular ongoing work.
- Flexible start times to suit your life style.
- Site inductions and training provided.
- Driver coaches for support and advice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'