Helpdesk Operator (HDO587) shift work
Purpose: To provide a 24-hour Helpdesk Service within ADSL and to be the first point of contact for Customers, Partners and Aspire Defence departments in order that contractual requirements are met.
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
* Answer all incoming calls to the Helpdesk efficiently in a calm and professional manner and in accordance with HD guidance notes.
* Accurately log requests into the IFS system. To manage incoming calls prioritising work and allocating jobs, ensuring priority jobs are allocated and responded to within the relevant timescale.
* Conduct customer call backs periodically in line with Helpdesk Supervisor instruction.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Maths & English Literature GCSE grade C or above.
* Experience in all Microsoft packages.
* Hours of work are, 15 hours per week. Sat & Sun + Bank holidays - 0700-1500 1100-1900 1500-2300 and 2300-0700 (worked on a rota basis).
Closing Date: 09 February 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV