Have you ever considered a temporary to permanent position?
I am currently recruiting for a Healthcare Co-ordinator for my client who is based in the centre of Woking.
I am looking for a candidate with previous customer service experience within an office environment, with the ability to liaise with both clients and all levels of staff.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients
- Receiving bookings by telephone and recording the specific details
- Keep in contact with temporary staff to check availability
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Arrange clients visits
- Receive and process timesheets
- Manage the purchase and allocation of staff uniform
- Carry out general administration duties when required
What I am looking for in a candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, both on the telephone and written
- 2+ years administration experience
- Competent user in MS Office
- High level of customer service
This role would suit a candidate with high personal energy and an excellent team player who enjoys a fast paced and varied environment.
The working hours are Monday to Friday- 9am-5:30pm.
The pay rate is: £8.97 per hour.
*Due to the urgency of the role my client will only consider immediately available candidates.
If you have the relevant experience, are immediately available and are interested in this position please either apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job