Our client, a world leading business providing engineering solutions, are in requirement of an experienced Health & Safety Co-Ordinator to join them on a contract basis to cover maternity leave within the department.
Reporting to the Health & Safety Manager, the primary function of this position is to promote a positive health & safety culture whilst ensuring that all legislation's are adhered to and polices are followed.
You'll be responsible for:
- Providing advice & assistance on all Health & safety matters throughout the business
- Ensure that all relevant legal documents and procedure are in place
- Preparing and delivering training courses when required
- Co-ordinate and monitor fire prevention procedures
- Accident reporting and investigating
- NEBOSH certifications (General and Fire Safety & Risk Management) or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of the Health & Safety at work Act, Environmental Protection Act, and The Fire Safety Order
- Noteworthy experience within a previous Health & Safety position
- Strong communication skills and able to build trust and respect with colleagues
- Good administration skills, able to compile report and documentation
Based in Poole with a headcount of over 170 member of staff on site this is an ideal opportunity to gain experience within the sector for a global name.
For your Health & Safety experience can expect you receive a remuneration package that equates to £37,000 per annum. This contract is looking to start in May and will roll for approximately 9 months plus.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Health & Safety Co-Ordinator then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them
- Health & Safety HSE Co-ordinator NEBOSH