Health and Safety Advisor - South / South East - £30-£35K + car + package
We are currently recruiting a number of Health and Safety Advisors for a Client organisation working in the utility sector. These are regional roles covering the South East and ideally candidates will be based in Kent, Sussex or Hampshire. You will be responsible for carrying out site audits and inspections, ensuring legal compliance and monitoring performance across the supply chain and promoting a positive HSE culture. The successful candidate will:
- Provide advice and guidance in relation to Health and Safety best practice
- Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents, dangerous occurrences, near misses and other incidents where appropriate.
- Actively promote the company Health and Safety programme and initiatives
- Assist the H&S Manager in preparing and developing the Health, Safety and Environmental Management Plan.
In order to be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (minimum)
- TechIOSH Status (minimum)
- Previous experience working in the Utility sector is desirable
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'