It takes a special person to be a Support Worker. It's physically and emotionally demanding, but job satisfaction makes it a highly rewarding role. IMPACT Care Services is seeking experienced Support Workers to work on an agency basis to provide the highest quality of care in LEICESTER. Successful Care candidates will earn £9 to £10.50 per hour.
Is this the nursing role for you?
As a Heath Care Assistant, you'll help a variety of individuals, including adults with physical or learning disabilities, mental health issues, addiction issues or other emotional or social needs. The pay is up to £10.00 per hour.
Some of your responsibilities as an agency support worker:
* Carrying out all aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing and dressing.
* Carrying out health checks.
* Teaching daily living skills, such as budgeting, shopping and claiming benefits.
* Providing leisure and creative activities in a safe, supportive setting.
As a Community Services Worker skilled in care jobs, you'll have experience of record-keeping on all charts (feeding, activity etc.) and be able to follow care plans, write reports and make your clients' interests and needs your priority. You'll be used to flexible working, and a driving license would be an advantage.
Please apply if you have the following:
* Three months' paid support work experience.
* Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour.
Your benefits include excellent free training (when safe), uniform, excellent pay rates and holiday pay alongside flexible working.
Please get in touch today to discuss this Support Worker opportunity further. Rest assured, any interviews needed at this time will be online or via phone to ensure your health and safety..
- Health Care
- Manual Handling
- Mental Health
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'