Tezlom is currently recruiting for HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS/CARERS in the NORTHWOOD area for local Nursing Homes and Residential Homes.
Tezlom is an exciting agency to work for, we provide HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS/CARERS Flexible shifts (Short Days/Long Days/Nights/Weekends) and the option to choose which days you would like to work, giving you the freedom and flexibility to work as much or as little as you like!
As a Tezlom Healthcare Assistant:
- You will be assisting residents with all aspects of personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals and updating records.
- You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships and promote the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
- Excellent rates of pay inc. holiday pay
- Weekly Pay
- Full and Part time hours
- Days and/or Night shifts
- Excellent out of hours management support
- Dedicated Consultant
- Weekly Payment £8.50 - £8.75 Per hour
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Opportunities to develop and grow within a flourishing organisation
- We do provide training and assistance with DBS if yours has expired.
A Health Care Assistant should:
- Be able to converse fluently in English
- Be punctual and have good work ethics
- Be caring and compassionate
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to provide two professional references
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience as carer
Apply today and will contact you as soon as possible to discuss the roles further.
- Personal Care
- Nursing Homes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'