We are currently seeking a number of Care Assistants / HC, Carers and Support workers to work in and around London, Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghimshire and Kent.
Team Support Services work with a number of elderly client groups with dementia related needs and nursing requirements - supporting client groups though a number of different services.
Pay: Earn from £7.50 up to £10.00 paid weekly.
- To provide a high quality of care to adults in accordance with the homes guidelines and procedures
- To be able to provide personal care for adults
- To provide care which focuses on the needs of the individual
- Promoting independence and choice
- Assist to prepare breakfast, lunch and or dinner
- Follow individual care plans and ensure all client needs are met
- Assist with day to day activities within the home
- You must have at least 1 to 2 years UK care experience
- At least 5 years checkable work history and references
- Original passport, National Insurance number
- NVQ 2 or 3 qualified or have the relevant Care Certificate
- You must be willing to complete a new advanced DBS
- Must have or be willing to complete Mandatory training.
- Valid Visa, if applicable
We at Team Support offer a referral scheme for all our staff so why not refer a friend and get rewarded!
Please speak to the Branch for more information. *(Terms and conditions apply)
- Personal Care
- Nursing Homes
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job