The Health and Safety Advisor will assist the Company in the fulfilment of the Health and Safety strategy, compliance with
health and safety regulations and the promotion of health and safety initiatives.
My client is a growing Facilities Management company, they are currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team based in Leeds.
- To assist the head of health and safety in the delivery of health and safety strategies
throughout the company
- Act as a central focal point for the implementation of the CDM and asbestos management system.
- You will prepare written reports following the completion of health and safety audits and other projects
- You must take responsibility for the successful completion of health and safety objectives and project work in accordance with agreed timescales
- Prepare and deliver presentations and toolbox talks on health and safety issues
- Carry out safety inspections and reporting the outcomes and corrective actions to the appropriate service manager
- Attendance of health and safety meetings
- You will collect and record health and safety data
- Carry out detailed investigations of any accidents and incidents
You must have a proven track record of working in a similar position previously.
NEBOSH National certificate in Construction
Chartered Member of IOSH Certified Member of the Association for Project Safety
Asbestos P405 Certificate
Full driving licence
Health and Safety Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job