Key responsibilities of the role:
* Working alongside the Head of AV you will be responsible for delivering market leading video strategy and video campaigns across content, addressable TV, display video and social video
* You will act as the video expert for all client queries and internally within the investment teams
* To keep updated with developments in the video space and to be the company representative at conferences and industry events
* Manage and optimise video spend across the agency, looking for ways to further develop the offering and growth within the video space
* Managing video trading and negotiations
Key skills required:
* To be considered for this role you MUST be able to demonstrate prior experience of planning and trading of AV and Video from within a UK media agency or video supplier specialist, not a production or creative background as you will not be creating content in this role but ensuring the correct media planning and buying and optimisation of that content.
* Most likely you will be an AV/Video/Digital AD looking to further advance your career within the video space
* You will be able to show an understanding of video measurement
* You will have strong negotiation skills and be confident in managing relationships with media owners
* You will be commercially minded
* You will have strong communication skills
* You will be good at collaborating across teams internally
- "Video buying"
- "AV buying"