Are you a senior creative within fashion, interested in building a fashion brand for one of UK's most talked about brands?
The business is not currently within the fashion industry however, has developed a huge international following affiliated with music, food, drink and youth culture through their current offering and are now looking to build a unique streetwear/urban fashion brand.
As the Head of Creative, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Oversee the design and trend direction for all International markets, leading with a creative approach to create and deliver a brave range of merchandise.
- Generating ideas and overseeing the delivery from concept to final production and merchandise.
- Understand and map the global requirements for merchandise ensuring the right items and designs to suit each markets' differing tastes, culture and environment.
- Handle cross-market International processes and projects and work collaboratively with both internal and Distributors, 3rd party sales opportunities through partners.
- Maintain expert knowledge of all International markets and share trend analysis, making sure we are one step ahead and able to provide for varying market requirements.
- Work closely with Merchandise Team to ensure alignment and continuity on design, range planning, quality control, forecasting and maximising economies of scale when sourcing.
- A creative/design background, willing to push boundaries and bring innovation to the business.
- Experience of working within a multichannel, international environment.
- A fashion background with an ability to translate current trends into must have items for the customer.
- Line management experience, able to build and develop a team.
- Strong commercial ability is advantageous.
- trend direction fashion creative forecasting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job