REED Education are currently recruiting for a Head of Science to join a Secondary School based in East Sussex. This is a permanent position starting at Easter 2018. The successful candidate will have the ability to work across all phases. You will be required to deliver Key Stages 3,4 and 5.
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and suitably qualified teacher of Science with the ability to teach across all key stages. You will be passionate about Science, an innovative classroom practitioner with high expectations, and have the ability to inspire students to be the best they can be.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of Science across the school and will be leading a small Science department in delivering high quality Science lessons across the phases.
The successful candidate will require;
• A strong understanding of the UK curriculum.
• Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
• A valid secondary teaching qualification.
To register with REED Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
• You are a fully qualified teacher with a PGCE or QTS
• You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
• You hold the right to work in the UK.
• You have a DBS (linked to the Update Service) or are willing to complete one.
REED Education are dedicated to matching compatible schools with dedicated teaching professionals. We will make every effort to guarantee the best pay rates possible as well as providing the best after care once you have been placed.
REED Education would also like to offer you the opportunity of referring someone who is looking for work in a classroom; refer them to us and you could be £100 better off. You can recommend as many people as you like.
To apply for this position please call Jenny Robertson on 01273 554427 or contact email@example.com .
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business