Head of Quality and Site Qualified Person (QP)
UK Head of Quality Assurance & Qualified Person (QP)
Berkshire, UK (Hybrid)
Salary - Depending on experience
Are you looking to join a business to be part of the senior leadership team for a well-known global brand?
We are currently recruiting a Head of QA/Qualified Person to join a leading global pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. This individual with be an integral part of the UK Regulatory and Quality leadership team and will also have involvement with the US, India, and Europe with some travel required. You will also be the site QP and responsible for weekly batch releases.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement and manage the plan for the quality management system to ensure that management measures, activities, and improvements are coordinated, allocated, and are being performed to the necessary standards.
- Activities as a Qualified Person in quality control and batch release of pharmaceutical products (DTM and EU Partners)
- Promoting compliance and adherence to Quality Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and training programmes
- Implementation of best practice to ensure GMP and GDP compliance across the company
- To perform internal and external audits (including manufacturer, packaging and suppliers sites)
- and supporting authority inspections as required
- Involvement with technical customer queries and product investigations as required
- Co-operation and communication with internal and external customers
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of any new legislative regulatory requirements in a timely fashion
We will be looking for experience in the following:
- Qualification in a scientific discipline.
- Education requirements for the role of the Qualified Person such as a diploma in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology.
- Relevant experience within a Pharmaceutical Industry (preferably generics) Quality
- Assurance/GMP background dealing with the requirements for finished product manufacturing,
- In-depth understanding and experience of GMP requirements, relevant EU Directives and Law
- Leadership and management experience within a QA role.
You will be rewarded with a friendly, inclusive working environment, competitive salary and company benefits as well as the opportunity to join a great business at an exciting time.
For more information or to apply, don't hesitate to get in touch with Aneesha Buck.
Due to the volume of applications received on a daily basis, we find it incredibly difficult to respond to each and every one. Should you not hear back from us within two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
Network Scientific is an award-winning science recruitment agency specialising in the provision of temporary, permanent, and contract recruitment services to the scientific and related technical industries. We’re an ethical and knowledgeable consultancy passionate about our candidate care.
If you feel this role is not right for you but are interested in other opportunities in the sector, please look at our company website.
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Batch Release
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'