Head of Process Development - Cell Culture / Media Feed - Germany - € Competitive
Blackfield Associates are currently working with a leading Biopharmaceutical organisation, based in Europe who are currently looking for an experienced Head of Process Development, within Cell Culture / Media Feed to join and ultimately build a team focused on developing novel media and feed formulations.
The main focus of the position will be to develop strategy for chemically defined media / feed development in order to provide both high product quality as well as a competitive cost-of-goods for biogeneric products. The successful applicant will also interact closely with the on site early process development function.
- Cell Culture process development related to multiple cell lines, with an emphasis on early cell culture development and media/feed optimisation.
- Design experiments and analyse results from microbioreactors up to 10L.
- Proved Scientific leadership.
- 10 -15 years minimum experience in cell culture development - e.g sp2/0, Per.C6, NSO, CHO.
- PhD in either Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or Biological Sciences
- English to a professional level
- German would be an advantage
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this position, please send an updated copy of your CV to
T: +44 (0)