Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Being a leading international general insurance provider with a heritage dating back over 300 years, our client is still seeing excellent growth and constantly strives to put people at the forefront of their business. They are currently driving large scale, exciting programmes and delivering an exceptional level of improvement across the group.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Head of Peoplefor a 3 to 6 monthcontract based in London
The role is a strategic Business Partner, requiring experience of holding effective relationships, communicating with strong facilitation. The successful Business Partner will not be a consultant to the business area, they will be a member of their leadership team, developing and held accountable for successful delivery of the priorities and plans.
As Head of People you will be responsible for and involved in:
- Facilitate implementation of consistent people strategy through pool of locational People Managers, ensuring that it meets current and future business needs.
- Develop and build effective relationships with stakeholders to ensure engagement and alignment with HR proposition and best practices.
- Engage with business, People and Change team and HR CoE to identify, agree and plan capability requirements to meet priority requirements
- Manage the performance management and related development planning for talent, ensuring coverage of critical roles today and in future business models.
- Understand key performance people dashboards that allow for informed business decisions and predictive insights.
- Build and establish required reporting, strategic resourcing planning tools / models that align with financial operating plans, future business organisational design, products and services
- Proactively monitor external HR trends, issues, leading practice and thinking to help shape people and change priorities
- Work within the HR operating model to establishing plans and programmes to deliver a range of consistent and quality HR processes, systems and services
- Acts as the member of the people and change team and collaborates with CoE specialists
- Acts as coach/mentor to specific locational People Managers and provides day to day managerial guidance.
In order to be successful in this role you will possess all the below criteria:
- Experienced HR professional with a project management background iwth an upward career trajectory with 5-7 years' experience at a senior manager or director level who has proven experience of leading a team of HR professionals
- Experience in large scale Change management projects
- Experienced in successful People strategy as the role will be developing and understanding of business strategies and goals to deliver people results and business goals
- Background from large matrix environments of strong corporate branded organisations
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.